Thursday, August 28, 2008

Omy Day nine! How many left?

Well I had a tight schedule yesterday to be able to fit in the fun activity I had planned. Clean up rooms, pack for Aunt Toni's, go on a bike ride, visiting teaching, dinner...go to Aunt Toni's to drop of kids to spend the night. I think the kids heard , blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...go to Aunto Toni's because it took them ALLLL day to pack and they weren't happy until we threw open the door of the van and they planted their feet on Aunt Toni's property!

So we left them... yep all 5 kids at my sisters for 3 nights and 2 full days! They were so excited because as you know a cousins house is just as good as going to DisneyLand!

So you could say our little countdown is on hold... or is it? I don't think so I'm still going to be having fun.

So what am I going to do you ask?

1st: Breathe

2nd: Clean my house and watch it stay clean.

3rd: Enjoy sometime with my Bill.
Our first activity after dropping of the kids....





1 comment:

Julie Ramsay said...

Have Fun Dori!!! You deserve it!