Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day #8 6 days Left :)

What could be better than having great friends. Tuesday we had friends over...Jessi and Ellie's good friends from our old town. We picked them up on the way home from Grandma's and they stayed the night. Fun for the girls... What did they do? Be girls. Up late playing games in their room, be silly, made treats, went on bike rides... Begged to watch TV... can you hear me now "No, your friends are over, do something".

Well Ty had a friend come for a little while and Sophie actually went to a friends house. Which I heard was so fun because they played "Lions". I just love little imaginations.

My Kitchen is still trying to recovery from so many cooks in the kitchen yesterday....

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a great thing it is that you're doing! Spending time with your kids and BLOGGING! I am a slacker when it comes to commenting, just know that I'm in my little corner of the world keeping up with the Leders. I LOVE IT and I miss you guys!