Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day #4

So when deciding what we are going to do each day I have been reaching back into my brain and reading the list of all the things I've meant to do...You know that list we all have. I should.... I should... So yesterday I took one of those I should's and took Ty to the swimming pool for a much needed swimming lesson. (I certified in College as a swimming instructor and have only used it on a few cub scouts and my own kids). That was really nice to have one and one time with Ty and help him. I think he's made some good improvements. I just have to say it does my brain such good to have a break from the house. I hope to go get in the pool more someday. Swimming is one of my favorite things to do.



While Ty and I swam the girls stayed home and watched Spiderwick Chronicles and loved it. When we got home we all decided that we needed a really really really good snack!!!! So we made banana bars! Yum yum yum yum they are definitely one of our favorite treats. If you have never had one.... oh my.



I have to say with my focus on the kids(and me) having as much fun before summer is over it has helped be more willing to do things with them, like let them help me cook...I know you know what I mean.



I wonder if they will think weeding is fun tomorrow? :)

No comments: