I was tagged by Angela!Thanks:) I feel loved!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Mothering a 2year old and 1 year old girls
2. Managing 70 Apartments...crazy!
3. Supporting Bill while he studied for his Series 7 & 63 license...or had he already passed? I'm not sure.
4. Living Right next to my sister!!!Fun!
5. Driving our first Mini Van!
5 things on my to do list:
1. Put finishing touches on my Jonah vs. Ninevah lesson for the morning.
2. Cut Ty's hair
3. Get Jessi something to wear to the YW/YM formal dinner tomorrow night.
4. Figure out what I'm going to give my Seminary kids for graduating.
5. Shoot! I just remembered I have to vote before 8 tonight!
5 of my favorite snacks/food:
1. Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven
2. No bake cookies..because you can make them and eat them in under 10 minutes!
4. Orange juice
5. ANYTHING ANYONE Else makes!
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Buy a Hammock
2. Buy a beautiful yard for my hammock
3. Pay for my kids college/Missions.
4. Pay for some of my Seminary kids college...they worry so much!
5. Buy Bill a new Acura!
5 Bad Habits:
1. Blog stalking:)
2. Being inconsistent
3. Not eating a good lunch
4. Not making Bill's lunch
5. Not cleaning the Bathroom.
5 Places I've lived
5 People I tag....
ooops no more time..
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Friday, May 02, 2008
So Can you tell who kidnapped my blog for a post of his own! Bill decided to take over my blog for a moment if you haven't noticed...replacing our family picture for one of his favorite Beaver football moments...funny. Well I do have to say the comedy bits he put on here are our favorites!! even the kids can't pass hot pockets in the store without quoting him! Just for your info 19 more days of Seminary!!!