Friday, February 20, 2009

In the Wake of the Economic crisis...

... I had to keep the same shower curtain instead of purchasing the really expensive one I was dreaming about and decorate the masterbathroom to match it. So here's today's Before & After...
Before
During...(this is my really awesome handy man putting his face where I never want mine, ripping the toilet out and then cleaning it!)After....

Please Notice the: New floor, new toilet seat, clean toilet, new paint, painted window trim and finally new toilet bowl brush :)

5 comments:

Lenox Family said...

BEAUTIUFL!!!!! dori I love it, you are so flippin awsome, I love the girls room also. GOOD JOB!!!!

Memory said...

Love it! Boy, color sure does something great for a bathroom, doesn't it? Note to self, that should be on our list of 137 things I'd like to do to this house!! :-)

Unknown said...

Great job! I love the before and after!! You did a good job Dori.

Julie Ramsay said...

WOW!

Kati said...

Love the new bathroom and bedroom colors! Tell Bill good job for doing the dirty work. Isn't that why we have husbands?!