Monday, March 26, 2007

We Moved!

The kids are actually excited to help clean our new house we were washing windows this morning when Macy decided to help! We now have to paint the window sills and trim the windows and put on the baseboards.

Boxes, boxes, boxes! Everywhere! We finished all the painting that HAD to be done before the carpet went in and still have a little more to do but moving day still came! It seems really wierd to be in our house. I just can't help myself from spending money on it! New rug, new lamp shade, new shelves, decorations for everyroom..... it's just not like me....but I like it!
I painted the little girls room a very light pink but haven't decided what else to do with it. I will take a picture of it tomorrow and post it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so excited to see pictures of your house! How exciting! How's Jessi doing?

Meredith said...

i love the carpet and the paint...the whole place looks amazing. you are such a hardworking bunch. i hope this house is everything you hoped for and more.