Friday, September 05, 2008

One Last day!



This week has been a bit of a whirlwind....but I wanted to finish my count down... I know it's a little late but don't get all riled up about it!
So the Last day of summer: Labor day! That's exactly what we did. Labored. We we went to Corvallis (Home of the Beavers!) and helped my grandparents paint their house. The kids mostly talked to Grandpa & Grandma and played with their toys. Bill helped my dad on the sprayer and I helped touch up paint. They had picked a great color for the house....

After we were done at grandma's there was one question raised...."Can you really visit Corvallis without visiting the Beavers stadium? Well the answer was obvious .....we took off to visit and what did we find? We were so lucky to watch the last few minutes of practice! and then we found an open gate!

No comments: