Friday, February 01, 2008

In Honor..



In Honor of President Hinckley who passed away Sunday night my Seminary class decided to dress up for school today. (Following the example of kids in UT) My class of Seniors spread it to all the other seminary classes, It was so humbling to see all the kids wanting to do something for "their Prophet" President Hinckley. I decided to also spread this to my kids and with very little hesitation Jessi & Ellie wore dresses to school. Sophie decided she would put on a dress this morning too...because she heard what was going on... I thought that was so cute because I never said anything to her directly.
Like so many others I too have been touched by the life and love of the Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley. He had a way of making you feel so loved by him without knowing him personally. I am so grateful for the gospel and the way it helps me live my life in the right way. I'm honored to be able to help teach it to the Lord's precious youth.

Lynette, Charlene, Heidi & Julianne !




No comments: