Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Jessi's 12 & Swell!


We celebrated Jessi's Twelveth Birthday on Saturday with cousins Leah & Reese (and of course Uncle Heber & Aunt Toni). We had Chicken Lo Mein for Dinner...a Jessi favorite and then Jessi's choice of White sprinkle cake with White frosting...of course decorated with Bunnies because of Jessi's favorite pet bunny but also because being the day befor Easter it is so easy to find bunny decorations!:)

Jessi's favorite gift was her new 1.8 gallon fish aquarium that her super cool parents got her! and she loves her two new littlest pet shop kitties (I'm just glad she not to big to play with toys I would feel too old then).

We are so excited for Jessi to be 12! She's now going to be going to the Young Women's program at church and also will be able to go to Girls camp this summer!!! She is soooo excited for that! Why do we love Jessi so much? Because she is so silly but so good! She is such a good babysitter and takes really good care of her Baby sister Macy! I love that Jessi loves to read and that when she wants to she is really good at cleaning her room!

We love you Jessi!! Happy Birthday!

(Did you notice the Sunroom behind her is orange. I just painted it this week and love it!)

2 comments:

Memory said...

Dori!! I'm so sad. I wish you were still in our ward so I could have Jessi in MY Beehive class. I'm sure she's going to love it, though. Young Women is the greatest place to be! Glad everything seems to be going so well. And I LOVE the orange!

Jen said...

WOW! She's getting so old! :) Dori, do you remember what you were doing at age 12? INSANE! So fun! I love the little sneak peaks at your house! Love you guys!